In the last years, I could make things which I really enjoy, like paint, take photos, play music with my friends or write. I also do things which make me feel a bit of freedom, for example the last year I had a underground editorial and we published some fanzines and books.
This summer I was more lazy because I only went to parks to take photos with my girlfriend or things like this. However I enjoyed that, we also went to Valparaiso two times and it was fun.
But in March I came to the university and my time was substantially less, and I have be more tired since this day.
This year I also do things like make some furnishing and draw random things in my sketchbook like buildings, portraits or animals.
One friend published his first book on a big publishing house, so I went to the presentation and it was very fun, I was really happy for my friend's achievement.
I hope can do more things and have more time, and don't lost all my youth in the classrooms. so In the rest of the year, I pretend make a big journey with my girlfriend and some friends, for this I had selling soyburgers to my classmates, I really hope can make this journey. I also pretend finish the oil painting because I only have the canvas.
I also will go to The Drums' show in Teatro Italia in November, I hope that it will fun.
The time will not be a limitation, you could do so much things know like in the past... live free and fun broh!
ReplyDeleteHi diego ! I hope you can return to you artistic activities ! I love photography too but I didn't have the time to return to this activity !
ReplyDelete