Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Pentax k1000

Pentax k1000 is an analog interchangeable lens camera, it use 35 mm film, it is a single-lens reflex (SLR) camera, manufactured by Asahi Optical Co. from 1976 to 1997.
this camera is one of the most populars of the history  and was used by photographers around the world for decades.
I use this camera since 2010, I think that the k1000 is a good camera for begginers in the photography, because have a simple operation. It have a photometer, which show If your picture have a good exposition, or if is underexposed or overexposed.
The use of the camera, can change the focus aperture and the exposition's time. Also you can choice the lens and the film which you like.
I generally use the k1000 with a kodak pro image film because the better films are too expensive, but the Pentax lents are so good and the pictures always are fine and with a rich contrast. I also have two lens for this camera one 50 mm that is the lens which i use more and one 75-200mm which i use for capture remote object.
Also the market have many options  of accessories like filters of colors uv and anthers specials, lens for all the moments, and a infinity variety of films back and white, red scale,   negatives, etc.
I love this camera because all that I know about photography I learned whit the pentax k1000.        



No comments:

Post a Comment