Wednesday, 3 September 2014

life in the woods

I like do many things, maybe a good job for me could be something artistic, like an art teacher or designer. but I thing that the life in this society is a very hard and poor life. I would like go to the forest  whit somes books and make for myself a little house and cultivate and gather my own food. I could like recover my life and my freedom, I thing that this is the true happines an autonomous life. each day will be very gratifiying. The power process of satisfy my needs for myself give me a full life.

I love travel and know new places but with this live. I will have a conection with the nature and I do not have to travel more. I do not like the office`s job because it suffocates and steals the life, with a primitive live I pretend  breath clean air in the mornings, care my  growing and go for the forest looking for more food and feeling the nature in my feet. I will see and feel the nature like really is. Like described Thoreau in Walden  the diferent stations of the year  all the littles changes that now in the city I can't see.
I really want to have a life in the woods and be free all my days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment