Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Cartoons

When I was a child I didn' t watch a lot of cartoons, because I spent largely afternoon playing with friends.

But I sometimes watched Hanna-Barbera's cartoons like Huckleberry Hound,  The Flintstones, Top Cat or Yogi Bear, but my favourite cartoon ever is Hey Arnold!, I was really happy watching it, In this cartoon appear characters like Arnold the protagonist, Helga Pataki who love to Arnold  in secret; Gerald Johanssen the Arnold's best friend and the Arnold's gandpa (Phil) and grandma (Pookie). This series is about a boy who live with him grandparents in an american city and how this boy solved him problems in the school and about him friends' adventures. I really loved this cartoon because Ardnold's life was so amazing and he had the room that every would have. I entertained a lot when I washed  it, and until this day I remember things that happened in its episodes.

I don't think that cartoons are only for children, because the cartoons could transcend the ages and like to people of all ages. In fact until the present day I wash cartoons like Adventure time or Regular show.  
  


No comments:

Post a Comment