I really like the Paris' architecture I would take photos and draw its buildings and monuments, to eat croissant all a day and go for a walk for the Champs Elysees. I like two french groups: Yelle and Phoenix, I would buy them vinyls, and almost buy the writings of Bernard-Marie Koltès a fantastic dramatist.
I know some of French because have an aunt who lives in France, so I would like to visit her and to my little cousins. I would live in France but I prefer the Paris first arrondissement because is the city´s centre and all is near the Eifel tower and the Arch of triunph among other things,
Irelly love this country altought I don't know many about its, but one of the thing who I would do in my life is live in France for some years and travel for all her places.
No comments:
Post a Comment